WordPress Site – https://ekswhy.com
Client needed an interactive and mobile friendly mathematical puzzle application designed and integrated into their WordPress site.
I chose to build the app using P5.js and created a custom plugin to integrate it into the WordPress site.
The puzzle app has the following features:
- Interactive mathematical puzzle which can have multiple solutions
- Algorithmically check if one of the solutions has been found
- Interactive timer which records how long it took to solve the puzzle
- Ability to save scores based on time spend solving the puzzle
- Competitive scoreboard listing scores of all members utilizing WordPress API
- Generate member usernames to obfuscate identity of members
- Securely limit access to sensitive member info since WordPress API in use
- Member-specific score history
- Graph of member score history for each puzzle type
- Puzzle composer with different levels of access based on membership level, allowing members to create their own puzzles. This was also built to be mobile adaptive.